Eric E. Fiore
Please feel free to download any of the following photographs.
- Eric in the F-15 at Soesterberg, The Netherlands
- Eric pretending to be Robin Hood in Nottingham, England
- Eric reading
- Eric at a carvery restaurant in London
- Eric in the cockpit of the Cessna JPATS
- Eric walking the wing of the Cessna JPATS during a preflight inspection
- Eric telling his views at a party given by his T-37 students at SAFB
- Eric in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. This was on a trip with Cessna for the Citation X.
A Cessna FTE said it hit -40 degrees on that trip. They took
pictures of everyone with frosty eyebrows because it looked so funny.
- Eric--F-15 Eagle Warrior!
- Eric in Venice in 1985
- Capt. Eric--PIT instructor pilot at SAFB
- Eric at Luke AFB, Phoenix in 1985
- Eric instructing in the T-37 Tweet
- Eric in the cockpit of the T-37
- Eric at an outdoor cafe in Paris in 1985. Hemingway used to write at one of the tables in this same cafe.
- Eric loving the Cessna JPATS!
- Eric on Halloween in the Netherlands with our dog Mopsy in 1985. Dressed up as Robin Hood, of course!
- Eric in a pub in England in 1993
- Eric with his grandfather (who died in Jan.2000)
- Eric in front of his favorite London pub
- Eric Fiore--Eagle Driver
- Eric next to an F-15 (four by four by gun,cocked and ready in a TAB V bunker)
- Eric in an F-15 on patrol over the Netherlands
- Eric (new brown bar) next to the F-15. "I is a fighter pilot now!"
- Eric in his new Christmas robe (1992).
- Eric at Bombardier Aerospace
- Eric putting the "topper" on the Christmas tree (Texas, 1992).
- Eric's RJ700 (Bombardier Aerospace plane)
- A very young 2nd Lt. Eric Fiore--in the tank after soloing the T-37
- Eric in "daddy mode" in the early 1990's with the children in Texas
- Eric accepting the Herman R. Salmon Technical Publications Award from the Society of Experimental Test Pilots in 1996.
- Eric next to his favorite flight test plane--the Cessna JPATS.
How he loved that plane! This is the picture that hung on Eric's hospital room door for almost 36 days.
- Eric next to the Cessna Excel.
- Eric with one of the most prestiguous safety awards in the world--the 1999 Tony Levier Flight Test Safety Award.
- Eric when he worked for Cessna.
- Eric next to "his" beloved RJ at Bombardier Aerospace.
- Eric pretending to be a lion with one of his children. Eric's own father used to play this game with him.
The next 7 pictures are ones of Eric with his beloved F-15 Eagle.
We refer to these as "hero shots".
- Hero Shot #1
- Hero Shot #2
- Hero Shot #3
- Hero Shot #4
- Hero Shot #5
- Hero Shot #6
- Hero Shot #7
- More of that wonderful Cessna JPATS!
(Note to the USAF: You really blew it when you didn't pick this awesome jet...)
- Eric in Leadville.
- Eric with the VP of the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center and the Liberty Bell 7.
- Eric loving the cold and snow!
- An incredibly handsome Eric in his tuxedo in 1999.
- Eric in F-15 training at Luke AFB in 1985. "Hey, Carol! I've got the key to the instructor's jet!"
(Note from Carol: He had me fooled for a minute, but then I realized...F-15's don't require keys.)
- This is the most recent picture we have of Eric. It was taken one day before the accident.
(Note from Carol: For those of you who have never seen Eric with a beard, this was the only time he ever had one. He grew it while cold weather testing in Argentina in the summer of 2000. I loved it.)