Quotes On Life by
Eric E. Fiore
- Shit happens and that doesn't mean it's somebody's fault.
- Never trust management theories, especially those with catchy names.
- Lead by example.
- Manage money, supplies, parts, tools...not people. Lead people.
- Tyrants hide behind the myth that the abuse of power is for our own good. No good
ever came from treating people badly.
- Teach children about all religions, unless you want them to grow up being intolerant.
- People who aren't afraid to live are never afraid to die.
- Never marry a girl who pukes in your airplane.
Eric never ever said "Life isn't fair". His response was classic Eric. He said Fair is something you buy to ride the bus, a train, or a plane.